In this post, we provide the 10 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 10 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 10 May Current Affair Quiz .
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 10 May Current Affair Quiz
The government of Kerala is set to launch an Android App ‘Shaili’, aimed at diagnosing and controlling lifestyle diseases among the people in the state of Kerala.
2. Which State Government has launched ‘e-Adhigam’ scheme under which nearly 3 lakh students will be receiving tablet computers to aid their online education?
The Haryana State Government launches ‘e-Adhigam’ scheme under which nearly 3 lakh students will be receiving tablet computers to aid their online education.
3. Which state/UT government has the government announced a Startup Policy to aid the entrepreneur?
The Delhi cabinet has approved the “Delhi Startup Policy” with an aim to create an ecosystem for people to launch startups and provide them with fiscal and non-fiscal incentives, collateral-free loans, and free consultancy from experts, lawyers, and CA.
4. Which company has become the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company (FMCG) in India beating Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL)?
Adani Wilmar Limited became the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company (FMCG) in India beating Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), after the announcement of its Quarter Four results for the financial year 2022 (Q4FY2022).
5. L&T Infotech has announced a merger with which of the following company, to create India’s fifth-largest IT services provider?
L&T Infotech and Mindtree, two independently listed IT services companies under Larsen & Toubro Group have announced merger that would create India’s fifth-largest IT services provider.
6. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh released a book titled ‘INDO-PAK WAR 1971- Reminiscences of Air Warriors’. The book has been edited by _______________.
The book was edited by Air Marshal Jagjeet Singh and Group Captain Shailendra Mohan. The book features 50 Swarnim articles written by veterans narrating their experience in detail.
7. World Thalassemia Day is observed on _____________ every year.
World Thalassemia Day is observed on May 8, every year to create awareness about the ailment and support patients, their families and health care workers with information to combat it.
8. The Poumai is one of the largest tribes belonging to which state?
Poumai tribe, one of the major Naga tribes living in Manipur’s hill district, Senapati have recently declared their villages a no-drugs zone in order to help the state government curb the drugs menace including illegal poppy cultivation.
9. What is the maximum strength of Judges in the Supreme Court of India?
The sanctioned judge strength of the Supreme Court is 34 (including Chief Justice of India).
10. Who has climbed Mt Everest, the tallest peak in the world for the 26th time to set a new world record?
Nepal’s legendary climber Kami Rita Sherpa has climbed Mt Everest, the tallest peak in the world for the 26th time to set a new world record.