In this post, we provide the 12 June Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 12 June 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 12 May Current Affair Quiz.
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 12 June Current Affair Quiz
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched YSR Yantra Seva Scheme and flagged off the distribution of tractors and combine harvesters at Chuttugunta Centre in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
2. Name the Union Minister who has unveiled India’s largest educational metaverse ‘Polyversity’ & Academic Blockchain Consortium ‘Bharat Blockchain Network (BBN)’.
Dharmendra Pradhan launched India’s largest educational metaverse ‘Polyversity’ & Bharat Blockchain Network.
3. India ranked ___________ among the top recipients of FDI in the last calendar year (2021), according to the UNCTAD World Investment Report.
India jumped one position to 7th among the top recipients of foreign direct investment (FDI) in the last calendar year (2021) despite FDI inflows into the country declining, according to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).
4. Reserve Bank has cancelled the licence of which state’s Mudhol Co-operative Bank Limited, thus restricting it from repayment of deposits and acceptance of fresh funds?
The Reserve Bank has cancelled the licence of The Mudhol Co-operative Bank Limited, Bagalkot (Karnataka), thus restricting it from repayment of deposits and acceptance of fresh funds.
5. Who has been appointed as ombudsman under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGA)?
Ex-registrar of MS University, N J Ojha has been appointed as ombudsman under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGA) for 2-year term.
6. Which district has topped in 2nd edition of Awards for Excellence in District Skill Development Planning (DSDP)?
Rajkot in Gujarat, Cachar in Assam and Satara in Maharashtra ranked top three among all participating districts. Out of 700 districts across the country, 467 districts participated in DSDP Awards.
7. Which of the following day marks the World Day Against Child Labour?
12 June marks the World Day Against Child Labour.
8. Which country recently, released a new geological map of the moon?
China has released a new geological map of the moon, which it says is the most detailed to date, registering even finer details of the lunar surface than mapped by the US in 2020.
9. Who has launched the country’s first homegrown COVID-19 vaccine “Anocovax” for animals?
Agriculture Minister, Narendra Singh Tomar has launched the country’s first homegrown COVID-19 vaccine “Anocovax” for animals, developed by Haryana-based ICAR-National Research Centre on Equines (NRC).
10. Which of the following bank has partnered with ZestMoney, to expand its ‘Cardless EMI’ facility for purchases on retail and e-commerce platforms?
ICICI Bank has announced that it has partnered with digital EMI/pay-later platform ZestMoney, to expand its ‘Cardless EMI’ facility for purchases on retail and e-commerce platforms.