In this post, we provide the 13 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 13 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 13 May Current Affair Quiz .
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 13 May Current Affair Quiz
A prominent crossing in Ayodhya will be developed and named after legendary singer Bharat Ratna late Lata Mangeshkar who passed away on February 6 this year.
2. Which country has been elected as the new Chair of the Association of Asian Election Authorities (AAEA) for 2022-2024?
India has been unanimously elected as the new Chair of the Association of Asian Election Authorities (AAEA) for 2022-2024 at the meeting of the Executive Board and General Assembly in Manila, Philippines.
3. Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance released Rs ____________as a revenue deficit grant to 14 states.
Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance released Rs 7,183.42 crore as a revenue deficit grant to 14 states. This is the 2nd monthly installment of the Post Devolution Revenue Deficit (PDRD) grant to states.
4. The world’s oldest chess grandmaster Yuri Averbakh passed away. He belonged to which country?
Russian chess grandmaster Yuri Averbakh who was among the world’s best players for a decade, trained world champions and was the last surviving participant in one of the greatest competitions in history, has died in Moscow at 100.
5. Pandit Sukh Ram has passed away recently. He was a/an _______________.
Veteran Himachal Pradesh Congress leader and former Union minister Pandit Sukh Ram has passed away at 94.
6. Who has been conferred with the Param Vishisht Seva Medal for his distinguished service of exceptional order at a defence investiture ceremony?
Army Chief General Manoj Pande was conferred with the Param Vishisht Seva Medal for his distinguished service of exceptional order at a defence investiture ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
7. Which of the following has launched AIM-PRIME Playbook with Atal Innovation Mission to help academicians launch deep-tech spin-offs?
The AIM-PRIME Playbook was launched at the Dr. Ambedkar International Center in New Delhi. The AIM-PRIME programme, a national project of the Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog.
8. India’s first Centre of Excellence for Khadi (CoEK) to be inaugurated in which state/UT?
Union Minister for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME), Narayan Rane, will inaugurate the Centre for Excellence for Khadi in New Delhi.
9. The United Nations designated _________ the International Day of Plant Health (IDPH) to raise global awareness on how protecting plant health.
The United Nations designated 12 May the International Day of Plant Health (IDPH) to raise global awareness on how protecting plant health.
10. May 12 is observed as International Nurses’ Day across the world to honour the services of nurses. It is the birth anniversary of ___________.
May 12 is observed as International Nurses’ Day across the world to honour the services of nurses. It is the birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale.