In this post, we provide the 14 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 14 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 14 May Current Affair Quiz .
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 14 May Current Affair Quiz
Haryana Agriculture Minister, Jai Parkash Dalal launched the ‘Chaara – Bijaee Yojana’, a scheme launched to provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per acre (Upto 10 acres) to farmers cultivating and supplying fodder to Gaushalas (Cowsheds).
2. Which of the following company has dethroned Apple Inc. to become the world’s most valuable company?
Oil giant Saudi Aramco has dethroned Apple Inc. to become the world’s most valuable company, underscoring the recent surge in oil prices that have boosted the energy giant this year.
3. Which Life Insurance company has launched its financial literacy campaign ‘InspiHE?-Enabling an empowered future’?
Bharti AXA Life Insurance has launched its financial literacy campaign ‘InspiHE?-Enabling an empowered future’. It is a special initiative to spread financial awareness among women about financial decisions for a secured future.
4. Who has been appointed as the new chief executive officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) of Air India?
Campbell Wilson, the previous head of low-cost airline Scoot, has been appointed as the new chief executive officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) of Air India.
5. Who among the following has been appointed as the next chief election commissioner of India?
Election Commissioner Rajiv Kumar was appointed as the next chief election commissioner.
6. Who has been appointed as Louis Vuitton’s first-ever Indian brand ambassador?
Deepika Padukone has been appointed as Louis Vuitton’s first-ever Indian brand ambassador.
7. Name the Architect who has been bestowed with the prestigious Royal Gold Medal 2022
Indian Architect Balkrishna Vithaldas Doshi was bestowed with the prestigious Royal Gold Medal 2022, one of the world’s highest honours for architecture, by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), London, United Kingdom (UK).
8. How many gold medals have been won by Indian archers at Asia Cup 2022 Stage-2 campaign in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq?
India won 14 medals – eight golds, four silvers and two bronze, in Archery Asia Cup 2022 Stage 2.
9. TLeonid Kravchuk passed away recently. He was the first president of independent __________.
Leonid Kravchuk, a former communist who helped sign the Soviet Union’s death warrant and then served as the first president of independent Ukraine, died at the age of 88.
10. What does ‘PM-WANI scheme’ stand for?
RailTel launched the Prime Minister Wi-Fi Access Network Interface (PM-WANI) scheme based access of its fast & free public WiFi services across 100 Indian Railways stations having 2,384 WiFi hotspots.