In this post, we provide the 15 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 15 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 15 May Current Affair Quiz .
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 15 May Current Affair Quiz
Chairman of Bajaj Finserv Limited, Sanjiv Bajaj has assumed the office of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) President for the year 2022-23 after replacing CEO of Tata Steel, TV Narendran.
2. Who has topped the list of Forbes Highest-Paid Athletes 2022 with a reported income of $130 million?
Lionel Messi has topped the list of Forbes Highest-Paid Athletes 2022 with a reported income of $130 million, followed by Basketball player, Lebron James with $121.2 million while Cristiano Ronaldo was third with $115 million.
3. Indian pistol pairs Esha Singh and Saurabh Chaudhary has clinched the mixed team pistol gold at the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) Junior World Cup in __________.
Esha Singh and Saurabh Chaudhary won gold in Mixed Team Pistol event in ISSF Junior World Cup, Germany.
4. Who has been appointed as new Chairman and Managing Director of the REC Limited?
REC Limited, (formerly Rural Electrification Corporation Limited) a Navratna company under the administrative control of the Ministry of Power, announced it has named Ravinder Singh Dhillon as Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
5. ___________ defeated Juventus 4-2 after extra time in the Italian Cup final.
Inter Milan defeated Juventus 4-2 after extra time in the Italian Cup final. Ivan Perisic scored twice in extra time after Hakan Çalhanoglu had converted a controversial late penalty.
6. Which of the following bank has launched an online platform, ‘Trade nxt’, which enables corporate, and MSMEs (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises)?
The Union Bank of India (UBI) has launched an online platform, ‘Trade nxt’, which enables corporate, and MSMEs (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises).
7. The government of India has contributed _________ to the United Nations(UN) as part of the initiative which aims to enhance public outreach of the organisation in Hindi.
The government of India has contributed USD 800,000 to the United Nations(UN) as part of the initiative which aims to enhance public outreach of the organisation in Hindi.
8. Morgan Stanley downgraded India’s growth forecast to _______ from 7.9% for FY2023.
Morgan Stanley downgraded India’s growth forecast to 7.6% from 7.9% for FY2023 amid a slowdown in global growth, higher commodity prices and risk aversion in global capital markets.
9. World Migratory Bird Day is marked twice a year. The Day will be celebrated on _______ and 8 October 2022.
World Migratory Bird Day is marked twice a year since its inauguration in 2006. International Migratory Bird Day will be celebrated on 14 May and 8 October 2022.
10. What is the theme for World Migratory Bird Day 2022?
The theme for World Migratory Bird Day 2022 is light pollution. Light pollution is a major threat to migratory birds as it leads to disorientation when they fly at night, this, in turn, leads to collisions and also interferes with their long-distance migrations.