In this post, we provide the 17 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 17 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 17 May Current Affair Quiz .
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 17 May Current Affair Quiz
Billionaire Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries Ltd climbed two spots to No. 53 on Forbes’ Global 2000 list of public companies worldwide 2022.
2. Manik Saha has been appointed as the new chief minister of which of the following state?
Tripura Bharatiya Janata Party president Manik Saha has been appointed as the new chief minister of Tripura after Biplab Deb’s resignation.
3. Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)?
Senior bureaucrat Nidhi Chibber has been appointed as the chairperson of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) as part of a senior-level bureaucratic reshuffle effected by the Centre.
4. Which country’s Anna Qabale Duba has won $250,000 Aster Guardians Global Nursing Award for fighting female genital mutilation?
A Kenyan nurse Anna Qabale Duba, who campaigns against early marriage and female genital mutilation crowned world’s best nurse, and won a prize of $250,000 (£205,000).
5. Which day is observed as the International Day of Families?
International Day of Families is observed every year on 15th May across the globe. This day provides an opportunity to raise awareness about the issues related to the families.
6. Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan has recently been appointed President of:
The Supreme Council of the Union elected Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Ruler of Abu Dhabi, as President of the UAE.
7. The International Day of Living Together in Peace is held on _______ every year.
The International Day of Living Together in Peace is held on 16th May every year. The day is celebrated on the 16th of May throughout the world and with its annual observance, it aims to urge people to live together in a united and peaceful way.
8. RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 59 lakh on KEB Hana Bank for non-compliance with the certain norms related to ______.
RBI said it has imposed a penalty of Rs 59 lakh on KEB Hana Bank for non-compliance with the certain norms related to ‘interest rate on deposits’.
9. Former Australia cricketer Andrew Symonds passed away recently. He was a/an _____.
Andrew Symonds, the former Australia all-rounder, has passed away following a car crash near the outskirts of the city of Townsville. He was 46.
10. The International Day of Light is celebrated on ______ each year, the anniversary of the first successful operation of the laser in 1960 by physicist and engineer, Theodore Maiman.
The International Day of Light is celebrated on 16 May each year, the anniversary of the first successful operation of the laser in 1960 by physicist and engineer, Theodore Maiman.