In this post, we provide the 19 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 19 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 19 May Current Affair Quiz .
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 19 May Current Affair Quiz
South Korea stunned defending champions China to win badminton’s prestigious Uber Cup in an epic battle that went down to the wire in Bangkok.
2. Which organization has launched the National Data and Analytics Platform (NDAP) which aims to improve access and use of published Indian government data?
National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog has launched the National Data and Analytics Platform (NDAP), which aims to improve access and use of published Indian government data.
3. The World Telecommunication and Information Society Day (WTISD) is observed on __________ each year to increase awareness of the benefits and opportunities that the Internet.
The World Telecommunication and Information Society Day (WTISD) is observed each year on 17th May to increase awareness of the benefits and opportunities that the Internet.
4. World Hypertension Day is observed every year on _____, to raise awareness and encourage hypertension prevention, detection, and treatment.
World Hypertension Day is observed every year on 17th May, to raise awareness and encourage hypertension prevention, detection, and treatment.
5. Amit Shah inaugurated the ‘National Cyber Forensic Laboratory’ (NCFL) at Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) campus in Hyderabad. How many Central Forensic Science Laboratories are there in India?
There are seven central forensic laboratories in India, at Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Guwahati, Bhopal and Pune.
6. ______ and Sitikantha Pattanaik have been named executive directors by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Rajiv Ranjan and Sitikantha Pattanaik have been named executive directors by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
7. Recently, B Govindarajan was appointed as CEO of which company?
Eicher Motors has appointed B Govindarajan as the Chief Executive Officer of Royal Enfield. He will also serve as the Wholetime Director of the Board of Eicher Motors Limited.
8. Elisabeth Borne has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of which of the following countries?
Elisabeth Borne was appointed France’s new Prime Minister to become the second woman to hold the post in the country.
9. Kamal Bawa has been elected to the National Academy of Sciences of which of the following countries?
India-born conservation biologist Dr Kamal Bawa, who is also president of the Bengaluru-based Ashoka Trust for Research and Ecology and Environment (ATREE), has been elected to the US National Academy of Sciences.
10. Activist Cécile Ndjebet recently won the 2022 Wangari Maathai Forest Champions Award. Cécile Ndjebet belongs to which of the following countries?
A veteran Cameroonian activist, Cécile Ndjebet is the recipient of the 2022 Wangari Maathai Forest Champions Award by the Collaborative Partnership on Forests (CPF), which is chaired by the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)