In this post, we provide the 1st May Current Affairs Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 01st May 2022 covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of quetion 1st May Current Affairs Quiz
Here are some 10 imp quiz questions – 1st May Current Affairs Quiz
Maharashtra became the first state in India to develop a website-based Migration Tracking System (MTS) application to track the movement of migrant workers through individual unique identity numbers.
2. Which organization has approved a USD 47 million financial support to the Government of India for the Mission Karmayogi, a national program to build civil service capacity?
The World Bank has approved a USD 47 million financial support to the Government of India for the Mission Karmayogi, a national program to build civil service capacity.
3. Which bank has launched “World Gold”, a new feature on its mobile banking platform for seniors and the elderly?
Bank of Baroda has launched “bob World Gold”, a new feature on its bob World mobile banking platform for seniors and the elderly.
4. Who has been appointed as the advisor of the Online lending platform, Indifi Technologies?
Online lending platform, Indifi Technologies has appointed former chairman of SBI, Rajnish Kumar as an advisor.
5. Ardeshir B K Dubash has been conferred highest diplomatic award by which of the following country’s governments?
The former Honorary Consul of Peru in Mumbai, Ardeshir B.K. Dubash has received the Order of “Merit in the Diplomatic Service of Peru Jose Gregorio Paz Soldan” by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Peru.
6. International Jazz Day is celebrated every year around the world on _______
International Jazz Day is celebrated every year around the world on 30 April. This day is observed to promote Jazz and raise awareness about its significance.
7. What is the theme for World Veterinary Day 2022?
The theme for World Veterinary Day 2022 is “Strengthening Veterinary Resilience”. This essentially means providing veterinary doctors with all kinds of help, and resources they require in their journey.
8. Atal Tunnel has received the ‘Best Infrastructure Project’ award recently. Atal Tunnel is located in which state/UT?
The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) engineering marvel, Atal Tunnel, built in Rohtang in Himachal Pradesh, received the Indian Building Congress’ (IBC) ‘Best Infrastructure Project’ award in New Delhi.
9. Charudutt Mishra has won the Whitley Gold Award for work on the conservation of which of the following species?
Charudutt Mishra, a snow leopard conservationist, was awarded the Whitely Gold Award at the Royal Geographical Society in London, for his efforts to involve local communities in conserving the enigmatic big cat of Inner Asia. This is Mishra’s second WFN Prize.
10. Salim Ghouse passed away recently. He was a/an ____________.
Film and TV actor Salim Ghouse passed away in Mumbai after suffering a cardiac arrest. He was 70.