In this post, we provide the 2 June Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 2 June 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 2 May Current Affair Quiz.
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 2 June Current Affair Quiz
State-owned Bank of Maharashtra (BoM) has ranked first in the list of the top performer among public sector lenders in terms of loan and deposit growth in percentage terms during 2021-22.
2. _______ has launched Portal to Simplify Process of Teacher Education Programme.
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has launched an online portal to simplify the process of recognition of teacher education programs of higher education institutions.
3. PARAM ANANTA Supercomputer commissioned at which IIT?
Param Ananta, is a state of the art supercomputer at IIT Gandhinagar dedicated to the nation under the National Supercomputing Mission (NSM).
4. Every year Global Day of Parents is observed on the _______ globally.
Every year Global Day of Parents is observed on the 1st of June globally.
5. What is the theme of the International Global Day of Parents 2022?
The theme for Global Parent Day 2022 is ‘Family Awareness’, awareness internationally.
6. Tata Motors Inks Pact For Potential Acquisition Of Ford India’s Plant in Sanand, ________.
Tata Passenger Electric Mobility Limited (TPEML), a subsidiary of Tata Motors Ltd, and Ford India Private Limited (FIPL) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Government of Gujarat (GoG) for the potential acquisition of FIPL’s Sanand vehicle manufacturing facility.
7. Who has been named as the first Indian-origin woman to be appointed as an external member of the Bank of England’s?
Leading UK-based academic, Dr Swati Dhingra has been named as the first Indian-origin woman to be appointed as an external member of the Bank of England’s interest rate-setting committee.
8. Who has been joined National Assets Reconstruction Company Ltd (NARCL) as Managing Director and CEO?
Former State Bank of India executive Natarajan Sundar joined National Assets Reconstruction Company Ltd (NARCL) as Managing Director and CEO on May 30.
9. What is the theme of the eighth International Day of Yoga 2022?
‘Yoga for Humanity’ has been chosen as the theme of the eighth International Day of Yoga to be organised in India and across the globe on June 21.
10. Noted Bollywood singer _______ passed away.
Noted Bollywood singer KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath) who mesmerized music lovers for over three decades is no more.