In this post, we provide the 21 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 21 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 21 May Current Affair Quiz.
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 21 May Current Affair Quiz
Chief Minister of Punjab Bhagwant Mann heard the grievances of the people of the state and issued redressal directions in ‘Lok Milni’, a first-of-its-kind public interaction programme that was launched.
2. Which state government will launch India’s first state-owned over-the-top (OTT) platform named ‘CSpace’?
Kerala government will launch a state-owned over-the-top (OTT) platform named ‘CSpace’ on state’s formation day on November 1.
3. World Bank has approved USD 350 million as financial aid for the SRESTHA-G project of which state?
World Bank has approved USD 350 million as financial aid for the Systems Reform Endeavors for Transformed Health Achievement in Gujarat (SRESTHA-G) project.
4. Wholesale Price Index (WPI) based inflation in India has risen to _______________ in April 2022.
India’s wholesale inflation soared to a three decade high in April as high commodity prices and supply-chain disruptions pushed up input cost for producers.
5. According to the RBI, the public sector banks have reported over a 51% dip in the amount involved in frauds to Rs ______ during the financial year ended March 2022.
According to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the public sector banks have reported over a 51% dip in the amount involved in frauds to Rs 40,295.25 crore during the financial year ended March 2022.
6. Ruchi Soya has acquired Patanjali Ayurveds Food Business for Rs ________________.
Ruchi Soya, an edible oil company, has announced that it will buy Patanjali Ayurved’s food division for Rs 690 crore.
7. Which Insurance Company has launched India’s first dental health insurance plan?
PNB MetLife India Insurance Company has launched India’s first dental health insurance plan.
8. Name the author and journalist who has won the William E. Colby Award 2022 for his book “The Hardest Place: The American Military Adrift in Afghanistan’s Pech Valley”.
Author and journalist Wesley Morgan has won the William E. Colby Award 2022 for his military and intelligence writing.
9. World Bee Day is observed annually on __________________.
World Bee Day is observed worldwide on May 20. World Bee Day is to acknowledge the role of bees and other pollinators in the ecosystem.
10. What is the theme of World Bee Day 2022?
This year Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) will celebrate World Bee Day through a virtual event, under the theme ‘Bee Engaged: Celebrating the diversity of bees and beekeeping systems’.