In this post, we provide the 23 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 23 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 23 May Current Affair Quiz.
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 23 May Current Affair Quiz
Every year on the third Friday of May, people across the globe observe National Endangered Species Day. This year the day is celebrated on May 20.
2. What is the theme of National Endangered Species Day theme 2022?
The National Endangered Species Day theme 2022 is “Recovering key species for ecosystem restoration”. Every year the awareness campaign takes place around a theme.
3. Anil Baijal has resigned recently. He was the lieutenant governor of_____________.
Delhi lieutenant governor (L-G) Anil Baijal resigned citing personal reasons, he has submitted the resignation to President Ram Nath Kovind.
4. Which of the following aviation company has appointed Pieter Elbers as Chief Executive Officer?
The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited appointed Pieter Elbers as Chief Executive Officer. He will join IndiGo on or before 1 Oct 2022.
5. Name the fifth Indian woman to win a World title at the Women’s World Championships.
Nikhat Zareen gave a dazzling performance to beat Thai Olympian Jutamas Jitpong 5-0 and become the fifth Indian woman to win a World title at the Women’s World Championships, Istanbul.
6. Formula One world champion, ____________ won the Spanish Grand Prix in a Red Bull.
Formula One world champion, Max Verstappen won the Spanish Grand Prix in a Red Bull.
7. Who has become one of the youngest Indian mountaineers to summit the Everest Base Camp (EBC) in the Himalayan ranges in Nepal?
A little 10-year-old champion skater from Worli, Rhythm Mamania, has become one of the youngest Indian mountaineers to summit the Everest Base Camp (EBC) in the Himalayan ranges in Nepal.
8. _____ has announced a Joint Venture (JV) general insurance company named as Paytm General Insurance Ltd (PGIL).
Paytm has announced a Joint Venture (JV) general insurance company named as Paytm General Insurance Ltd (PGIL).
9. Which company will acquire wealth management platforms Wealthdesk & OpenQ for about $75 million in total?
Flipkart’s PhonePe, an Indian payments business backed by Walmart Inc., is acquiring two wealth management firms for $75 million in total.
10. The fourth edition of the Indian Navy-_______ Coordinated Patrol (CORPAT) commenced.
The UN General Assembly, in its resolution, declared May 21 to be the World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development.