In this post, we provide the 24 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 24 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 24 May Current Affair Quiz.
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 24 May Current Affair Quiz
IT major Infosys announced that its Board of Directors has reappointed Salil S. Parekh as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director (CEO & MD) of the Company effective from July 1, 2022 for a period of five years till March 31, 2027.
2. Who has been re-appointed as Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Paytm?
Vijay Shekhar Sharma has been re-appointed as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Paytm for another 5 years term. His tenure will be from December 19, 2022, to December 18, 2027.
3. Which football club has won UEFA Europa Football League title in 2022?
German club Eintracht Frankfurt has won their first European trophy in 42 years after defeating the Rangers by 5-4 on penalties in Seville, Spain.
4. International Day for Biological Diversity is celebrated every year on _________________.
International Day for Biological Diversity or World Biodiversity Day is observed on 22nd May every year to increase awareness and understanding of the issues of biodiversity.
5. United Nations (UN) International Day to End Obstetric Fistula is marked on ________.
United Nations (UN) International Day to End Obstetric Fistula is marked on 23rd May since 2013 to promote action towards treating and preventing obstetric fistula, a condition that affects many girls and women during childbirth in developing countries.
6. What is the theme of International Day for Biological Diversity 2022?
The theme in 2022 is “Building a shared future for all life”. Fitting within the context of the ongoing United Nations Decade on Restoration.
7. H. E. Anthony Albanese has recently been elected as the Prime Minister of Australia. He belongs to ________.
Anthony Albanese has led his Labor Party to victory in the national election in Australia, ending nine years of conservative rule.
8. Which state won the 12th Hockey India Senior Women’s National Championship title?
Odisha women’s team has won its first-ever gold in Senior Nationals as they blanked Karnataka 2-0 in the final of the 12th Hockey India Senior Women’s National Championship.
9. Who was awarded the Committed Leader Award at CII EXCON 2022 in Bengaluru?
Anjali Pandey, Engines and Components Business Unit Leader at Cummins India has been awarded with the Committed Leader Award at CII EXCON 2022 in Bengaluru for her efforts to create a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
10. Indian GM ______ posted his second win over world champion Magnus Carlsen.
Indian GM Praggnanandhaa posted his second win over world champion Magnus Carlsen in 3 months when he stunned the Norwegian at the Chessable Masters online rapid chess tournament.