In this post, we provide the 29 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 29 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 29 May Current Affair Quiz.
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 29 May Current Affair Quiz
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), Department of Post (DoP), Ministry of Communication has introduced issuer charges for the Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS).
2. Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved the government’s ________% stake sale in Hindustan Zinc Ltd (HZL).
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved the government’s 29.5% stake sale in Hindustan Zinc Ltd (HZL).
3. Which company has launched a robo-advisory platform for all mutual fund investments?
HDFC Securities has launched a robo-advisory platform ‘HDFC Money’ for all mutual fund investments.
4. India has won 33 medals in total, including 13 gold, 15 silver, and 5 bronze in International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) Junior World Cup 2022, held at __________.
International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) Junior World Cup 2022 was held at Suhl in Germany from May 09 – 20, 2022. The Indian contingent was led by ace shooters Manu Bhaker and Saurabh Chaudhary.
5. India’s first ‘Lavendar festival’ has recently been inaugurated at which of the following states/UTs?
Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh has inaugurated the country’s first ‘Lavendar festival’ at Jammu’s Bhaderwah where the cultivation of lavender has transformed the economy of the mountainous area. Bhaderwah in the Doda district as the birthplace of India’s purple revolution.
6. Which of the following has launched the Project ‘NIGAH’ at ICD Garhi Harsaru, Gurugram?
Chief Commissioner, Delhi Customs Zone, Shri Surjit Bhujabal inaugurated project ‘NIGAH’ at ICD Garhi Harsaru, Gurugram.
7. Recently, which edition of the Global Organic Expo to be held at IARI, Pusa, New Delhi?
The 3rd Global Organic Expo 2022 begins and will run for three days at IARI, Pusa, New Delhi.
8. Rajnath Singh has approved the proposal for the creation of a new Defence Estates Circle exclusively for which of the following Himalayan state?
Rajnath Singh has approved the proposal for the creation of a new Defence Estates Circle exclusively for Uttarakhand.
9. The Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) has launched the first-of-its-kind online marketplace for Indian exporters and foreign buyers. In which of the following year Federation of Indian Export Organisations founded?
Federation of Indian Export Organisations Founded in 1965.
10. What is the theme of the Global Organic Expo 2022?
Global Organic Expo 2022 is poised to be a major platform for Organic Producers, Aggregators, Processors, Value Chain Integrators, and the Industry Partners by offering Global level conference, with an apt theme “Profitability for Humanity”.