In this post, we provide the 3 June Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 3 June 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 3 May Current Affair Quiz.
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 3 June Current Affair Quiz
Former West Indies captain, Daren Sammy has been conferred with the Sitara-i-Pakistan Award for Services to Pakistan during a ceremony.
2. Which of the following Indian state was founded on 2nd June 2014?
Telangana, India’s 28th state, was founded on 2nd June 2014. Telangana celebrates its Formation Day to mark the people’s contribution to forming a separate state outside of Andhra Pradesh. Telangana’s 30 districts honour this day by hoisting the national flag.
3. Who among the following has been presented the Times Business Award 2022. The award was given in the category of Eastern India’s Leading READY-TO-EAT brand?
Director of Ruchi Foodline, Eastern India’s leading food brand and Odisha’s No.1 spices company, Rashmi Sahoo has been presented the Times Business Award 2022.
4. ________ has been appointed as the new Director-General of the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
A 1988-batch Indian Police Service officer S L Thaosen has been appointed as the new Director-General of the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
5. Who was the founder and Chief Patron of the Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party?
National Panthers Party Chief Professor Bhim Singh passed away at his residence in Jammu after a prolonged illness, officials said. He was 80.
6. What is the GST revenue for May stood at nearly _______ crore, a 44 per cent increase over the same month last year, the Finance Ministry.
GST revenue for May stood at nearly Rs 1.41 lakh crore, a 44 per cent increase over the same month last year, the Finance Ministry.
7. Which of the following team has won the Men’s Hockey Asia Cup 2022?
South Korea dashed Malaysia’s hopes of a maiden Hero Asia Cup trophy as they reigned supreme with a thrilling 2-1 final victory here at the GBK Sports Arena.
8. Who has been appointed as the new Director-General of the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)?
Senior IPS officer, Zulfiquar Hasan has been appointed as the new Director-General of the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS).
9. Who will continue as United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) ‘Goodwill Ambassador’ for a record 20th year?
Sachin Tendulkar will continue as United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) ‘Goodwill Ambassador’ for a record 20th year, working for the welfare of underprivileged children.
10. Which of the following supercomputer has topped the 59th edition of the Top500 list of the world’s most powerful supercomputers?
According to the 59th edition of the Top500 list of the world’s most powerful supercomputers unveiled by Germany, ORNL’s Supercomputer Frontier from the US.