In this post, we provide the 31 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 31 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 31 May Current Affair Quiz.
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 31 May Current Affair Quiz
Union Minister Jitendra Singh has inaugurated North India’s first Industrial Biotech Park at Ghatti, Kathua, Jammu.
2. Reserve Bank of India’s Banknote Survey of Consumers findings has revealed that Rs______________ was the most preferred banknote.
Reserve Bank of India’s Banknote Survey of Consumers findings has revealed that ₹100 was the most preferred banknote while ₹2,000 was the least preferred denomination.
3. Who has been appointed as the acting Chairperson of Lokpal by President Ram Nath Kovind?
Justice Pradip Kumar Mohanty has been appointed as the acting Chairperson of Lokpal by President Ram Nath Kovind, after Pinaki Chandra Ghose completed his tenure as the Lokpal Chief.
4. Which of the following documentry of Filmmaker Shaunak Sen has been honoured with the 2022 L’OEil d’Or award?
Filmmaker Shaunak Sen’s documentary, All That Breathes, has been honoured with the 2022 L’OEil d’Or award. The L’OEil d’Or documentary award, also known as The Golden Eye award, was created in 2015 by French-speaking authors’ society LaScam in collaboration with the Cannes Film Festival.
5. In May 2022, INS Gomati was decommissioned at which naval dockyard?
INS Gomati decommissioned at Naval Dockyard in Mumbai. INS Gomati was decommissioned at the Naval Dockyard under the command of Captain Sudip Malik.
6. International Day of UN Peacekeepers is observed on _____ every year.
International Day of UN Peacekeepers- May 29. For the past two decades on this day, UN Peacekeepers, also known as the Blue Helmets, are remembered by the world for their role in promoting security, peace and stability.
7. The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022 ended with Gujarat Titans (GT) lifting the trophy by defeating inaugural champions ________.
The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022 ended with Gujarat Titans (GT) lifting the trophy by defeating inaugural champions Rajasthan Royals (RR) at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad on May 29.
8. Who has won the Women’s T20 Challenge 2022 with a four-run victory over Velocity in the title clash?
Supernovas won the Women’s T20 Challenge 2022 with a four-run victory over Velocity in the title clash.
9. Who has topped the fortune 500 list of highest-paid CEO executive in the world?
Elon Musk, the multi-billionaire CEO of Tesla and SpaceX highest-paid executive in the world. Musk has topped the Fortune’s new list of the most highly compensated CEOs on the Fortune 500.
10. According to the Geological Survey of India, which of the following state has the largest gold reserves in the country?
A survey by the Geological Survey of India has stated that a gold reserve of around 222.88 million tonnes including 27.6 tonnes of mineral-rich ore are present in the Jamui district of Bihar.