In this post, we provide the 5 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 5 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 5 May Current Affair Quiz .
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 5 May Current Affair Quiz
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has announced to build a stadium in Olympic gold-medallist Neeraj Chopra’s native village Khandra, Panipat.
2. The gross revenue collection of Goods and Services Tax (GST) in the month of April 2022 was _____________.
Government collected all-time high Rs 1.68 lakh crores as GST revenue of April 2022.
3. Who is the author of the new book titled “Leaders, Politicians, Citizens”?
Leaders, Politicians, Citizens: Fifty Figures Who Influenced India’s Politics” authored by author-journalist Rasheed Kidwai compiles stories of 50 personalities who influenced India’s political landscape.
4. World Press Freedom Day is observed globally on ________ every year.
World Press Freedom Day is observed globally on 3rd May every year. It is also known as World Press Day.
5. Which state’s Chief Minister has inaugurated India’s first ethanol plant, set up by Eastern India Biofuels Private Limited at a cost of Rs 105 crores?
Bihar’s Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has inaugurated India’s first ethanol plant in Purnia district, Bihar. The plant has been set up by Eastern India Biofuels Private Limited at a cost of Rs 105 crores.
6. World Asthma Day is observed every year on the ___________.
World Asthma Day is observed every year on the first Tuesday of May to spread awareness and care about asthma in the world.
7. Which state has launched ‘Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana’ for doorstep delivery of 100 public services?
Chhattisgarh launched ‘Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana’ for doorstep delivery of 100 public services.
8. Which state’s ‘Miyan Ka Bada’ railway station has been renamed as “Mahesh Nagar Halt”?
‘Miyan Ka Bada’ railway station in the Balotra area of Rajasthan’s Barmer district was renamed “Mahesh Nagar Halt.”
9. Who among the following has been appointed as Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)?
Sangeeta Singh, an Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer from the 1986 batch, has been appointed as Chairman, Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), with effect from May 02, 2022.
10. Which of the following organization’s exercises Defender Europe 2022 & Swift Response 2022 recently held in Poland and 8 other countries?
North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) exercise, Defender Europe 2022 (DE22) and Swift Response 2022 (SR22) began on May 01, 2022 aimed at building preparedness and interoperability between Allies and partners of the United States (US) and NATO.