In this post, we provide the 6 June Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 6 June 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 6 May Current Affair Quiz.
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 6 June Current Affair Quiz
The government of Madhya Pradesh has launched a ‘Launch Pad Scheme‘ for the boys and girls coming out of child care institutions and having completed 18 years of age.
2. First online youth radio station ‘Radio Hills-Youngistan Ka Dil’ to appreciate youth for entrepreneurship has been launched by whom?
Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur has launched Himachal Pradesh‘s first online youth radio station ‘Radio Hills-Youngistan Ka Dil’. The Chief Minister appreciated the efforts of young entrepreneurs.
3. The Gujarat state government has renamed dragon fruit as__________?
The Gujarat state government has renamed dragon fruit as ‘Kamalam‘.
4. The first-ever bird festival, ‘Kalrav‘, at Nagi-Nakti bird sanctuary, held in which state?
The Chief Minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar has inaugurated the first-ever bird festival of the state, ‘Kalrav‘, at Nagi-Nakti bird sanctuary, located in Jamui district.
5. 40 Krishi Sanjeevani vans have been launched by which of the state’s Agriculture Department with Central assistance under National Krishi Vikas Yojana to take up this novel programme?
The Chief Minister of Karnataka, B.S. Yediyurappa flagged off 40 Krishi Sanjeevani vans in Bengaluru.
6. Give the name of a nineteen-year-old Haridwar-based student, who has become the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand for one day on National Girl Child Day?
Shristi Goswami, a nineteen-year-old Haridwar-based student, become the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand for one day on National Girl Child Day.
7. Which of the following only state has two express way strips with newly 3300 meter-long airstrip near Kurebhar on Purvanchal expressway?
In Uttar Pradesh, a new 3,300-metre-long airstrip has been constructed near Kurebhar on Purvanchal Expressway. With this new airstrip, Uttar Pradesh has become the first state in India having two airstrips on expressways.
8. Who has been appointed by the Union government as the chairperson of an empowered committee for the administration of Covid-19 vaccine?
The Union government has appointed RS Sharma, former Trai chief, as the chairperson of an empowered committee for the administration of Covid-19 vaccine.
9. India’s first hot air balloon wildlife safari in a tiger reserve was launched in the world-famous Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve; it is located in which state?
India’s first hot air balloon wildlife safari in a tiger reserve was launched in the world-famous Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve by Madhya Pradesh.
10. The Toshali Crafts Mela has become one of the most popular handlooms and handicrafts fairs in Eastern India, it was held in ________?
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has inaugurated the annual Toshali National Crafts Mela in Bhubaneswar.