In this post, we provide the 6 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 6 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 6 May Current Affair Quiz .
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 6 May Current Affair Quiz
India’s ranking in the Index has fallen down to 150th position from last year’s 142nd rank.
2. Which country has topped in the World Press Freedom Index 2022, published by Reporters Without Borders?
Norway (1st) Denmark (2nd), Sweden (3rd) Estonia (4th) and Finland (5th) grabbed the top positions, while North Korea remained at the bottom of the list of the 180 countries and territories.
3. Which university has topped in the Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Rankings 2022?
The ranking is topped by Western Sydney University (Australia); followed by Arizona State University (The US), Western University (Canada).
4. According to the data released by crypto analytics firm Chainalysis “2021 Cryptocurrency Gains by Country”, what is the rank of India in estimated Crypto Gains in 2021?
Chainalysis 2021 Cryptocurrency Gains by Country: India ranked 21st in estimated Crypto Gains in 2021.
5. Who has been recently appointed as the ex-officio member of the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by Central Board of Directors of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
Rajiv Ranjan has been appointed as the ex-officio member of the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) by Central Board of Directors of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
6. Who has been appointed as the first-ever Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)?
Indian-Origin Nand Mulchandani has been appointed as the first-ever Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), first line of defense for the United States.
7. Which TV channel has won Exchange4media News Broadcasting Awards (ENBA) Award 2021 for the best in-depth Hindi series for its TV series based on pet care ‘Best Friend Forever’?
Doordarshan has won ENBA Award 2021 for the best in-depth Hindi series for its TV series based on pet care ‘Best Friend Forever’ at 14th edition of the Exchange4media News Broadcasting Awards (ENBA).
8. Who has won the 2022 World Snooker Championship held at the Crucible Theatre in Sheffield, England?
‘Miyan Ka Bada’ railway station in the Balotra area of Rajasthan’s Barmer district was renamed “Mahesh Nagar Halt.”
9. Which university with 20 gold, 7 silver and 5 bronze medals has won the 2nd edition of the Khelo India University Games 2021?
JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) with 20 gold, 7 silver and 5 bronze medals has won the 2nd edition of the Khelo India University Games 2021.
10. On which date International Firefighters’ Day is observed every year?
International Firefighter’s Day is observed every year on May 4th to pay respect to those firefighting experts who have lost their lives in the line of duty.