In this post, we provide the 7 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 7 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 7 May Current Affair Quiz .
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 7 May Current Affair Quiz
A loan scheme named Jivhala has been launched by the Maharashtra Department of Prisons for the inmates who are serving sentences in various jails across Maharashtra.
2. RailTel Corporation of India Limited has designed and established a “Health Cloud”, a Mobile container Hospital at __________, inaugurated by WHO Innovation Hub.
RailTel & WHO inaugurated Mobile Container Hospital at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
3. Who among the following has been elected to the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York, United States of America?
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of IBM Arvind Krishna was elected to the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York, United States of America, to fill the vacancy in the office for the remaining period of a 3-year term which ends on 31st December 2023.
4. Which country will be the first official “Country of Honour” at the upcoming Marche’ Du Film in France?
India will be the official Country of Honour at the upcoming Marche’ Du Film in France, as per the announcement of the Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Anurag Singh Thakur.
5. Who has won gold in men’s 10m air rifle at 24th Deaflympics in Brazil?
Shooter Dhanush Srikanth has won gold and Shourya Saini has won the bronze in the men’s 10m air rifle competition in the 24th Deaflympics at Caxias do Sul, Brazil.
6. Olympian Kamalpreet Kaur has been suspended by Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU) for testing positive for a banned substance “stanozolol”.
Olympian discus thrower player, Kamalpreet Kaur has been suspended by Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU) for testing positive for a banned substance.
7. ‘International No Diet Day 2022’ is celebrated all over the world on ______.
‘International No Diet Day 2022’ is celebrated all over the world on 6 May. On this day, people are made aware of body acceptance, leaving aside behaviour like body shaming, which includes people of all shapes and sizes.
8. ISRO planning to launch mission to Venus in December_______.
The Indian Space Research Organisation will send a spacecraft to orbit Venus to study what lies below its surface, the space body’s Chairperson S Somnath announced. ISRO is expecting to launch the mission by December 2024.
9. World Hand Hygiene Day (WHHD) is annually observed across the globe on the _________.
World Hand Hygiene Day (WHHD) is annually observed across the globe on the 5th of May to maintain global promotion, visibility, and sustainability of hand hygiene in health care.
10. What is the theme of World Hand Hygiene Day (WHHD) 2022?
WHO is marking the day with the theme – Unite for safety: clean your hands, with a focus on encouraging people to clean their hands at the right times with the right products that will help lead to high quality safer care everywhere.