In this post, we provide the 8 June Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 8 June 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 8 May Current Affair Quiz.
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 8 June Current Affair Quiz
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) continued to be the best institute of the country. It ranked at 42nd place.
2. Which payments bank has partnered with the Muthoot Finance to offer gold loans on its app?
Airtel Payments Bank has partnered with Muthoot Finance to offer gold loans through Airtel Thanks app.
3. Stashfin recently introduced #LiveBoundless as a credit line card for whom?
Stashfin is a neo banking platform which introduces #LiveBoundless – a credit line card especially for women.
4. Who has won the Best Male actor award in the International Indian Film Academy Awards held in Abu Dhabi?
India-Bangladesh bilateral defence cooperation, a joint military training exercise Ex SAMPRITI-X is being conducted at Jashore Military Station in Bangladesh.
5. World Food Safety Day is celebrated globally on _______ every year as per the World Health Organization (WHO).
World Food Safety Day is celebrated globally on June 7 every year as per the World Health Organization (WHO).
6. What is the theme of World Food Safety Day 2022?
This year, the theme is ‘Safer food, better health’. WHO also launched a campaign to inspire global participation.
7. Who has won the Best female actress award in the International Indian Film Academy Awards held in Abu Dhabi?
Kriti Sanon awarded Best Actress for their performances in Mimi.
8. As per a latest report by PhonePe in collaboration with BCG, India’s digital payments market is expected to reach $10 trillion by ____.
India’s digital payments market is expected to increase more than threefold from the current three trillion dollars to $10 trillion by 2026, as per the latest report by PhonePe.
9. The world’s first population estimation of which of the following species was revealed to be 176 by the Chilika Development Authority (CDA), recently ?
The Chilika Lake, Asia’s largest brackish water lagoon, has 176 fishing cats, according to a census conducted by Chilika Development Authority (CDA) in collaboration with The Fishing Cat Project (TFCP).
10. Kiyaverse is India’s first-ever metaverse with regard to ______.
Kiya.ai, a digital solutions provider serving financial institutions and governments globally, announced the launch of India’s first-ever banking metaverse – Kiyaverse.