In this post, we provide the 8 May Current Affair Quiz. All important topics are covered in this post. Bank Exam 2022 candidates should prepare for topics like these. A Competitive Exam’s Current Affairs section constitutes a major portion of General Awareness and plays an important role. The following Current Affairs Quiz of 8 May 2022 Current Affair covers the following topics Headlines. In this way, you can prepare for the General Awareness section of upcoming exams, such as IBPS PO/Clerk Mains and SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims.
In our site gkfile.com we provide basic and advance information and it’s related question and answer regarding topics typically found in competitive exams. Take a look at knowledgeable article to make your future bright. Exams for the central government, state governments, banking sectors and other are upcoming and our site Questions and Answers will serve you well. Given below are some of question 8 May Current Affair Quiz .
Here are some 10 important quiz questions – 8 May Current Affair Quiz
India and Germany signed joint declaration of Intent on “Indo-German Green Hydrogen Task Force” & Forest Landscape Restoration.
2. Which bank has launched ‘skill loans’ in association with the Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP), Kerala?
Canara Bank has launched ‘skill loans’ in association with the Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP), Kerala, the government company under the Higher Education Department. Under this facility, the loan is ranging from ?5,000 to ?1.5 lakh.
3. The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has banned journalist ________ for 2 years in Wriddhiman Saha case.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has banned journalist Boria Majumdar for two years after an internal inquiry found him guilty of an attempt to “threaten and intimidate” wicketkeeper Wriddhiman Saha.
4. Which state government has announced the extension of insurance coverage to handloom and power loom weavers under ‘Nethanna Bima’ (Weaver’s Insurance) Scheme?
Telangana extended insurance coverage to handloom & power loom weavers under ‘Nethanna Bima’ scheme.
5. Name the operation under which focused effort has been launched by Railway Protection Force (RPF).
RPF launched focused effort under “Operation Satark” from 5th to 30th April 2022.
6. Coal Miners Day is celebrated on _____________ every year.
Coal Miners Day is observed on 4th May every year to honour the coal miners. The day honours the accomplishments and sacrifices made by coal mine workers so far.
7. Reserve Bank of India increase the policy repo rate under the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) by 40 basis points (bps) to _____ percent with immediate effect.
Increase the policy repo rate under the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) by 40 basis points (bps) to 4.40 percent with immediate effect from 4.00% earlier.
8. On which date World Portuguese language Day is observed every year?
The date of 5 May was officially established in 2009 by the Community of Portuguese-speaking Countries (CPLP) – an intergovernmental organization that has been in official partnership with UNESCO since 2000.
9. Which IIT has signed an agreement with the Indian Meteorological Department of the Ministry of Earth Sciences Government of India, to develop user-friendly weather forecasting app?
IIT Bombay tied up with India Meteorological Department to develop user-friendly weather forecasting app.
10. What is the theme of World Hand Hygiene Day (WHHD) 2022?
Home Minister, Amit Shah inaugurates the National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID) campus in Bengaluru.